VIPCare Newsletter - Sign Up Now!
To receive the e-newsletter,
please sign-up here
The mission of the Virginia Institute of Pastoral Care is to provide:
- Pastoral counseling which integrates wisdom from the faith traditions and the behavioral sciences,
- Educational programs for ministers, congregations and community professionals as they provide competent, compassionate pastoral care and counseling, and
- Partnership in responding to community needs for healing,
- A commitment to making services available on a sliding fee basis and to turn no one away because of an inability to pay.
Accredited by the American Association of Pastoral Counselors:
- VIPCare is accredited as a service and training center by AAPC,
- All counseling staff are certified as pastoral counselors by AAPC,
- Many counseling staff are licensed as professional counselors and marriage and family therapists by the Virginia Board of Professional Counselors,
- All counseling staff have theological degrees in addition to mental health degrees and are ministers in a variety of denominations.